Enter the Winter Short Story Competition!
2017/2018 Winter Contest
- Entry Fee $10 per short story
- Submissions begins on November 30th
- Submissions end on December 31st
- Winner to be Announced on February 16, 2018.
- A maximum of 15 entries total will be accepted for this contest.
- Prize: The total submission fees of all entries, plus our Sponsor’s generous Donation of $50. (If there are 15 entries at $10 entry fee each = $150 + the sponsor’s donation of $50 = $200.)
- A link to your story will be published here on the Indie Book Trailer & More Website, tweeted, and posted on the Indie Book Trailers & More Facebook page.
- You can comment on the blog post about your story to direct people to your website or Amazon author’s page.
- We advise the winner share the link to this site on their social media so their followers can read their winning story and leave congratulations!
Note: If you enter your story in the text box above, formatting will be lost. We would prefer you email your story to email@example.com
Winner: Remember to thank our sponsor!
ANNOUNCING OUR WINTER WRITING CONTEST SPONSOR!!
Thank you SO much to Nancy Sharp Wagner of Prairie Land Press for sponsoring this contest!! Authors: Please check out Prairie Land Press’s website. They are a Nebraska small-press publishing house. Readers: Prairie Land Press is the proud publisher of books by these authors (click link.) Prairie Land Press Books.
Congratulations to Barbara Salvatore!